Citing the most recent public health orders by the State of California and the County of San Diego addressing public gatherings during the current COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Vista’s Wave Waterpark 2020 season is pausing operations indefinitely. When it is safe to gather again, we will be ready to welcome you back and be privileged to serve you, our community. More information is available on our COVID-19 page.
2020 Camp Dates / Times:
- SPLASH CAMP #1 - 06/08-06/12 - 8:00am-2:00pm Pirates of the Wave
- SPLASH CAMP #2 - 06/15-06/19 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Endless Surf Summer
- SPLASH CAMP #3 - 06/22-06/26 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Summer Olympics
- SPLASH CAMP #4 - 06/29-07/03 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Superhero Summer
- SPLASH CAMP #5 - 07/06-07/10 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Rock of Ages
- SPLASH CAMP #6 - 07/13-07/17 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Pirates of the Wave
- SPLASH CAMP #7 - 07/20-07/24 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Endless Surf Summer
- SPLASH CAMP #8 - 07/27-07/31 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Summer Olympics
- SPLASH CAMP #9 - 08/03-08/07 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Superhero Summer
- SPLASH CAMP #10 - 08/10-08/14 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Rock of Ages
*FREE extended play available till 4pm with signed parent release form
Camp and CIT Fee:
- $150 per camper / per session
- Splash Campers must be between 7-15 yrs old
- Counselors-In-Training must be between 12-15 yrs old (10 spots per session available)
- All campers must be able to swim one pool length without assistance or will be required to wear a lifejacket provided by The Wave for all water activities.
What to Bring:
Campers will each be provided with a t-shirt that will be worn each day to camp.
Campers will need to wear their swimsuit and bring:
- tennis shoes
- sunscreen (labeled with name)
- waterbottle (labeled with name)
- lunch or $ for lunch (meal tickets can be purchased for $5 each)
- Complete your online registration request here and you will be contacted for payment.
- Spaces in each camp are limited, so reserve your spot today! Space is not confirmed until payment is received.
Counselor-In-Training Camp (CIT):
Our CIT program is designed for youth who are interested in developing leadership skills and assisting with running camp games and activities for younger children. CIT's will be provided with leadership topics and activities and then will be given a chance to show what they have learned while helping the Splash Camp participants! Only 10 CIT's per session.
- CIT #1 - 06/08-06/12 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #2 - 06/15-06/19 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #3 - 06/22-06/26 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #4 - 06/29-07/03 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #5 - 07/06-07/10 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #6 - 07/13-07/17 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #7 - 07/20-07/24 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #8 - 07/27-07/31 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #9 - 08/03-08/07 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- CIT #10 - 08/10-08/14 - 8:00am-2:00pm
Refund and Transfer Policy:
When registrants request a refund prior to the second scheduled class, a refund will be granted minus a cancellation processing fee of $5, and the prorated fee for the first class (total class fee divided by number of classes). Beginning on the second-class date, no refunds will be given.
Registrants may request a transfer prior to the scheduled program, if a transfer is made to a class/program with a difference in fees, then the payment is due immediately at the time of the transfer. When registrants request a transfer prior to the second scheduled class, a transfer credit will be granted minus the prorated fee of the attended class, if a transfer is made to a class/program with a difference in fees, then payment is due immediately at that time. Beginning on the second-class date, no transfers will be granted. All transfer credits must be used within 30 days or will expire.
If registrants fail to attend a program after it begins, they are not entitled to a refund or transfer.
Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process depending on payment type.