2019 Camp Dates / Times:
- SPLASH CAMP #1 - 06/10-06/14 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Hollywood
- SPLASH CAMP #2 - 06/17-06/21 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Rockin-Hula
- SPLASH CAMP #3 - 06/24-06/28 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Summer Olympics
- SPLASH CAMP #4 - 07/01-07/05 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Wacky Science
- SPLASH CAMP #5 - 07/08-07/12 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Western
- SPLASH CAMP #6 - 07/15-07/19 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Hollywood
- SPLASH CAMP #7 - 07/22-07/26 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Rockin-Hula
- SPLASH CAMP #8 - 07/29-08/02 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Summer Olympics
- SPLASH CAMP #9 - 08/05-08/09 - 8:00am-2:00pm - Wacky Science
*FREE extended play available till 4pm with signed parent release form
Camp and CIT Fee:
- $140 per camper / per session
- Splash Campers must be between 7-15 yrs old
- Counselors-In-Training must be between 12-15 yrs old (10 spots per session available)
- All campers must be able to swim one pool length without assistance or will be required to wear a lifejacket provided by The Wave for all water activities.
What to Bring:
Campers will each be provided with a t-shirt that will be worn each day to camp.
Campers will need to bring:
- Swimsuit (females one piece suits)
- tennis shoes
- sunscreen (labeled with name)
- waterbottle (labeled with name)
- lunch or $ for lunch (meal tickets can be purchased for $5 each)
- Complete your online registration request here and you will be contacted for payment.
- Spaces in each camp are limited, so reserve your spot today! Space is not confirmed until payment is received.
Camp Descriptions Coming Soon:
Counselor-In-Training Camp (CIT):
Our CIT program is designed for youth who are interested in developing leadership skills and assisting with running camp games and activities for younger children. CIT's will be provided with leadership topics and activities and then will be given a chance to show what they have learned while helping the Splash Camp participants! Only 10 CIT's per session.
If you have any questions regarding camps, contact our friendly staff at (760)940-9283 (WAVE).