Join us for an action packed class filled with a week of fun, water skills and actual lifeguarding opportunities. Participants will be taught and tested on skills from water rescues, CPR, to First Aid and Spinal Management. Jr. Lifeguards will shadow with real lifeguards on the job at The Wave! Jr. Guards will learn whistle signal, hand signals, and how to better handle emergency situations with confidence. Jr. Lifeguard class is structured to be an educational, challenging but super fun and wet experience they won't forget!
- 10-15 yrs
- Able to swim 50 yrds (two pool lengths).
$150 per camper / per week
2020 Class Dates / Times:
- Session #1 - 06/08-06/12 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #2 - 06/15-06/19 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #3 - 06/22-06/26 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #4 - 06/29-07/03 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #5 - 07/06-07/10 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #6 - 07/13-07/17 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #7 - 07/20-07/24 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #8 - 07/27-07/31 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #9 - 08/03-08/07 - 7:30am-1:30pm
- Session #10 - 08/10-08/14 - 7:30am-1:30pm
Check in will be from 7:30am to 8:00am at the front gate, and pick up will be from 1:30 to 2:00pm at the front gate.*
*extended free play in the waterpark is available till 4pm for FREE with signed release form
What to Bring:
Jr. Lifeguards will each be provided with a t-shirt that will be worn each day to camp.
Jr. Lifeguards will need to bring:
- Swimsuit (females one piece suits)
- tennis shoes
- sunscreen (labeled with name)
- waterbottle (labeled with name)
- lunch / snack or $ for lunch / snack
Only 24 Jr. Lifeguards per week will be accepted into the class. Reserve your spot today!
Request your reservation by clicking here. Please read the Jr. Lifeguard Parent Handbook available at the top of this page for more information.
Refund and Transfer Policy:
When registrants request a refund prior to the second scheduled class, a refund will be granted minus a cancellation processing fee of $5, and the prorated fee for the first class (total class fee divided by number of classes). Beginning on the second-class date, no refunds will be given.
Registrants may request a transfer prior to the scheduled program, if a transfer is made to a class/program with a difference in fees, then the payment is due immediately at the time of the transfer. When registrants request a transfer prior to the second scheduled class, a transfer credit will be granted minus the prorated fee of the attended class, if a transfer is made to a class/program with a difference in fees, then payment is due immediately at that time. Beginning on the second-class date, no transfers will be granted. All transfer credits must be used within 30 days or will expire.
If registrants fail to attend a program after it begins, they are not entitled to a refund or transfer.
Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process depending on payment type.