Thank you for your interest in our facility. The Wave is proud to be a rescource for our surrounding communities. We believe that donations are a useful way to promote our facility, and a great way to support our community. The Wave has established some guidelines to assist you with your charitable request:
- All donations must be submitted via the online Donation Request Form (see below)
- Requests must include the event title, date of event, description of event, location of event, contact address (to mail donation to), and Non-Profit Tax ID number. Incomplete requests will be automatically denied.
- Donation requests will be considered for events taking place between April through August of each year.
- A limited number of donation tickets are allocated, a maximum of two tickets are available per request & tax ID number per year.
- The Wave is unable to donate cash in lieu of tickets. Donated tickets are valid during normal operating hours during the donated year. We are not able to extend tickets beyond the designated operating season (printed on the ticket).
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Approved requests will receive an approval letter and tickets will be mailed to the contact address.
- Donation requests are evaluated and approved on a limited basis. Policies and availability may change without notice.