Let The Wave host your school or group event! A great place for all ages to celebrate and have a ‘Splashing’ good time!
The Wave Waterpark will take group reservations for 2020 starting January 6!
Group Admission Ticket Price
$16.95 per person (Minimum of 15 guests, must be booked in advance).
Groups over 500 please contact our groups coordinator at (760) 940-9283 for additional discount information.
Small Meals: 1 slice of pizza, snack, 8 oz. drink - $5 each
Large Meals: 2 slices of pizza, snack, 8 oz. drink - $7 each
Ice Cream Upgrade: Soft Serve Ice Cream - $2.50 each
Meal vouchers and designated meal pick-up times will be provided at group check in on the day of your event. Large groups may be divided into several times slots in order to serve groups in a timely manner. Meal times will not be determined until the day of your event.
Cabanas may be rented for an additional $60 (small) or $80 (large) per cabana. A Cabana is a great way to have a group meeting spot and guarantee some shade! Cabanas are available on a first come, first serve basis only.
Check out a few options for your group:
Reserving Your Group
Group reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance. A $50 deposit is required to make a reservation. Estimates are an important part of booking your event. Please have an estimated attendance number and meal selection for easy booking. To reserve your party or check availability, please stop by The Wave Office or call (760) 940-WAVE.
Important Group Information
- No outside food, drinks, coolers, or cakes are permitted inside the park. We are unable to store items for you. There is a grassy area outside the park if you wish to picnic.
- Deposits are non refundable if cancelled within 72 hours of scheduled event. All cancellations are subject to a $5 processing fee.
- On the day of your event, the contact person will be given all of the admission tickets for the group. We are unable to hold tickets for late arriving members, so please plan accordingly (via cell phone is recommended) with late arriving group members.
- Group chaperon's must assist in supervising the group. Chaperon's may be asked to assist The Wave in certain locations. Children who are unsupervised and are not following park rules will be escorted to the group contact and must remain with the chaperon for the remainder of their visit.
- Please be advised, we do have a park capacity and may fill up quickly during peak group visit times. Groups are booked on a first come, first serve basis. Group pricing must be booked in advance.