2018 Splash Camp Themes:
We have taken awesome themes and made a plan to have lots of water fun and create a uniquely awesome camp experience. Pick from one of 5 amazing choices for your Splash Camp, or join us as a Counselor-In-Training to help with the fun!
(Scroll down for the camp description)
2018 Camp Dates / Times:
- SPLASH CAMP #1 - 06/11-06/15 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Pirates of the Wave
- SPLASH CAMP #2 - 06/18-06/22 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Endless Surf Summer
- SPLASH CAMP #3 - 06/25-06/29 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Summer Olympics
- SPLASH CAMP #4 - 07/02-07/06 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Superhero Summer
- SPLASH CAMP #5 - 07/09-07/13 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Rock of Ages
- SPLASH CAMP #6 - 07/16-07/20 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Pirates of the Wave
- SPLASH CAMP #7 - 07/23-07/27 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Endless Surf Summer
- SPLASH CAMP #8 - 07/30-08/03 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Summer Olympics
- SPLASH CAMP #9 - 08/06-08/10 - 8:00am-2:30pm - Superhero Summer
*FREE extended play available till 4pm with signed parent release form
- $135 per camper / per session
- Splash Campers must be between 7-15 yrs old
- Counselors-In-Training must be between 12-15 yrs old (10 spots per session available)
- All campers must be able to swim one pool length without assistance or will be required to wear a lifejacket provided by The Wave for all water activities.
What to Bring:
Campers will each be provided with a t-shirt that will be worn each day to camp.
Campers will need to bring:
- Swimsuit (females one piece suits)
- tennis shoes
- sunscreen (labeled with name)
- waterbottle (labeled with name)
- lunch or $ for lunch (meal tickets can be purchased for $5 each)
- Complete your online registration request here and you will be contacted for payment.
- Spaces in each camp are limited, so reserve your spot today! Space is not confirmed until payment is received.
Pirates of the Wave:
Ahoy Pirates! Sail the high seas with us as we hunt for treasure, discover new lands, and keep away from Davey Jones Locker. Raise the sails and climb aboard!
Endless Surf Summer:
Spend your week with the perfect Wave as we shred on the gnarly Flow Rider. There will be beach time adventures, surfing fun but make sure you are on the lookout for sharks. Drop in for a great adventure!
Go for the gold! Race for the win in the relay, chariot races, river basketball and more at the Wave Olympic Games. So you at opening ceremony!
Superhero Summer :
Calling all superhero’s, bring your cape to fly across the pools with us. You will restore peace, fight crime, and save the world. The clock is ticking so join us now!
Rock of Ages:
Rock with us and stay in sync as we hop, boogie, disco, and vogue through the decades. We’re going to jam through the week, so warm up your vocals for the lip sync battle and tune your guitars for air band, the fans are cheering and the main stage awaits!
Counselor-In-Training Camp (CIT):
Our CIT program is designed for youth who are interested in developing leadership skills and assisting with running camp games and activities for younger children. CIT's will be provided with leadership topics and activities and then will be given a chance to show what they have learned while helping the Splash Camp participants! Only 10 CIT's per session.
If you have any questions regarding camps, contact our friendly staff at (760)940-9283 (WAVE).