Join us for an action packed class filled with a week of fun, water skills and actual lifeguarding opportunities. Participants will be taught and tested on skills from water rescues, CPR, to First Aid and Spinal Management. Jr. Lifeguards will shadow with real lifeguards on the job at The Wave! Jr. Guards will learn whistle signal, hand signals, and how to better handle emergency situations with confidence. Jr. Lifeguard class is structured to be an educational, challenging but super fun and wet experience they won't forget!
- 10-15 yrs
- Able to swim 50 yrds (two pool lengths).
$135 per camper / per week
2018 Class Dates / Times:
- Session #1: 06/11-06/15 (7:30am-2pm)
- Session #2: 06/18-06/22 (7:30am-2pm)
- Session #3: 06/25-06/29 (7:30am-2pm)
- No Session for week of July 4
- Session #4: 07/09-07/13 (7:30am-2pm)
- Session #5: SOLD OUT
- Session #6: 07/23-07/27 (7:30am-2pm)
- Session #7: 07/30-08/03 (7:30am-2pm)
- Session #8: 08/06-08/10 (7:30am-2pm)
(*extended free play in the waterpark is available till 4pm for FREE with signed release form)
What to Bring:
Jr. Lifeguards will each be provided with a t-shirt that will be worn each day to camp.
Jr. Lifeguards will need to bring:
- Swimsuit (females one piece suits)
- tennis shoes
- sunscreen (labeled with name)
- waterbottle (labeled with name)
- lunch / snack or $ for lunch / snack
Only 24 Jr. Lifeguards per week will be accepted into the class. Reserve your spot today!
Request your reservation by clicking here. Please read the Jr. Lifeguard Parent Handbook available at the top of this page for more information.